30-Hour Aerial Yoga Teacher Training with Lindsay Nova on a magical crystal island in Thailand!
September 25 -30th, 2019
Where: Koh Phangan, Thailand
- 5 days of classes on the soft aerial silk hammock, aerial yoga teaching methodology, sequencing, rigging, spotting, and safety as well as business marketing to uplevel your career as a yoga, fitness and movement instructor/health coach
- Daily aerial yoga classes in different styles (general aerial yoga, core aerial, restorative, etc.) and workshops in partner aerial yoga, flips & tricks, and more!
- A digital manual with 75+ aerial yoga poses, how to sequence them for your classes, as well as the latest in spotting, adjustments, & safety technique! Our students love this part!
- 30 hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credit with hours in methodology, anatomy, philosophy, language, and more you can add to your yoga toolkit!
- Access to the Rising Wings Aerial Yoga with Lindsay Nova members-only Facebook group for support after the training
- A fun and supportive small-group environment in a beautiful jungle setting on a tropical island in paradise at the most amazing vegan resort in Thailand!
- Optional: Aerial Yoga Hammock available for purchase at additional cost
Skill level: All Levels Welcome!
Space is limited! Click here to reserve your hammock today.
Learn to fly and teach aerial yoga on the paradise island of Koh Phangan, Thailand! Take flight into new realms of possibility in your body and mind through the practice of aerial yoga in our intimate, small-group healing environment. When you become an aerial yoga teacher, you enable others to deepen their own yoga practice with the use of this prop.
You will learn basic inversions by going upside-down and how to spot them in classes. Our training also has a focus on safety and proper rigging, which is essential when teaching aerial yoga!
Stretch deeper into yoga poses through the use of the yoga swing and natural gravity. It is a fun and playful practice, sure to leave you energized and feeling good. Spread the aerial yoga love when you become an aerial yoga teacher!
Aerial yoga is a form of inversion therapy which helps decompress the spine. It’s also an all-natural mood booster! Not to mention, you can become strong just like someone who trains in the circus.
Lindsay Nova is a traveling yogini, healer, and performance artist. She has taught this course in Costa Rica and Sri Lanka as well as on 200-hour teacher trainings in Thailand and India. Lindsay is excited to share her aerial yoga curriculum with you! This program is a culmination of her background in dance, yoga, and circus arts after teaching movement arts for the past 10 years.
What you will gain from this course:
- A new pathway for your career as a health and wellness practitioner
- A deeper understanding of your body and how you can use that to help others
- How to sequence, teach, and spot a safe aerial yoga class
- How to properly rig an aerial hammock
- The therapeutic benefits of aerial yoga
- 30 hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credit
Sample Daily Schedule:
Day 1: September 25th
12pm-4pm Arrival & Orientation
6-7:30pm Aerial Yoga Class
Day 2-4: September 26-28th
8-9:30 am Aerial Yoga Class
11-1pm Aerial Posture Clinic
3pm-7:30 pm Teaching Methodology, Rigging, Etc
Day 5: September 29th
9am-5pm Practical Teaching Exams with breaks!
7pm Graduation dinner & sunset on the beach!
Day 6: September 30th
Check out by 11am
Schedule subject to change!
**Please plan to arrive on September 25th**
Dorm: $999/per person (4-6 people sharing)
Shared Room: $1199/person (2 people sharing)
Private Room: $1499/person (single person)
Aerial Hammock Upgrade: Add $99 to your total price
The price includes:
Superior, air-conditioned accommodation for 5 nights (check in on September 25th, check out September 30th)
3 amazing vegan buffet meals daily
Pick up from and to Koh Phangan ferry port
Tropical welcome drink upon arrival
Herbal teas and filtered water
Access to the swimming pool and herbal steam sauna
For what’s not included and other information, please click here.
Early Bird by August 1st, 2019: Subtract $200 from the total if you make your deposit by August 1st, 2019!
Deposit: $399, nonrefundable, nontransferable
Make your deposit here!
Remainder of balance due the first day of the course via PayPal or in the local currency, Thai Baht (THB)
**Payment plans available**
Send your deposit to: paypal.me/lindsaynovaarts or inquire about other methods.
Travel insurance always recommended.
200-hour yoga teaching certificate preferred but not required. Experience in yoga, aerial, or fitness is beneficial. If you have any questions, send me a private message or set up a free call with me at setmore.lindsaynova.com.
I completed my aerial teacher training with Lindsay in Sri Lanka in May and the overall experience was incredible. From the very beginning stages of planning the trip all the way through the end of the training program, she was there to help answer questions, give advice/ suggestions and share her knowledge and bright personality with us all. I would recommend working with her to anyone interested in aerial yoga. She creates a very safe, supportive and fun learning environment for her students!