LindsayNova.com Booking Policy:
- Lindsaynova.com reserves the right to refuse admission to any training, workshop, retreat or event and your payment is forfeited under these circumstances.
- Latecomers may be admitted to training at the discretion of Lindsaynova.com.
- Lindsaynova.com requires that all trainees attending our Teacher Training program in -person have comprehensive travel, medical insurance for the duration of their course.
Sanctuary of Information:
- Lindsaynova.com takes the privacy and security of our trainees and their personal information very seriously.
- Information collected is used strictly by us to provide our services to you and as is required for the provision of our services.
- Information submitted to Lindsaynova.com may be shared with administrative staff and teachers solely for the purpose of administration and teaching.
- Trainees understand that Lindsaynova.com engages in social media networking, such as Facebook, etc. as part of promotional endeavours, which may involve sharing of photos or other information.
- Lindsaynova.com may contact graduates in the future about upcoming events and opportunities. This will require the use of trainee contact details. If trainees are uncomfortable with this please make this explicitly known to the staff via email.
- Lindsaynova.com cannot guarantee your registration in Teacher Training Course training until the advance payment is made in full.
- The deposit and course fee once paid only confirms the place in the teacher training/workshop/retreat.
- Late registration depends on the availability of seats.
- Trainee identification such as a photocopy of Passport and Visa must be provided before the opening ceremony of in-person events.
- Lindsaynova.com accepts no responsibility for cancellation, delays, changes or losses caused by acts of God, war, and a threat of war, closure of airports, civil strife, natural disasters, accidents or any other events beyond our control. This includes injuries, illnesses, medical or psychiatric conditions of trainees developed during or subsequent to the course as well as loss of, or damage to, personal property during the training.
- In the unlikely event that a Lindsaynova.com training, workshop or retreat is cancelled, an alternative retreat or training placement will be offered according to the circumstances.
- Where enrollment is cancelled by a trainee for any reason, both the deposit & course fee are not refundable. Transfer of the payment to another training, for exceptional reasons, will be possible and is at the discretion of Lindsaynova.com management.
- If a training, workshop or retreat must be abandoned or interrupted due to exceptional circumstances there will not be a refund.
- Lindsaynova.com accepts no responsibility for flight costs in the event of cancellation of training, workshops or retreats. The organization is not liable for any flight cancellation, rescheduling or delays.
- Injury or illness prior to or during the training by partaking in training, workshops, retreats or classes, trainees retain control and direction over all their physical activities and voluntarily assume full liability and accept the risk of harm, including physical injury and discomfort as a result of their participation in activities during the program.
- Lindsaynova.com accepts no liability for any injury or illnesses that occur to trainees during the training, workshops, retreats or classes.
Usage of Photos and Videos:
- Pictures taken during training, workshops, retreats or classes may be used in a promotional capacity such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, Flicker, YouTube, the organization website etc. By agreeing to these terms and conditions trainees give full permission for this information to be released.
- Lindsaynova.com retains no liability for use of pictures or videos taken by trainees of the training, the teachers or other trainees.
- Photos and videos taken by trainees during training are deemed to be for learning and personal use only. Sharing this information with third parties or for financial gain without full permission of Lindsaynova.com is strictly prohibited.
Use of Course Materials:
- Materials that are part of any training, workshop or retreat including but not limited to the training manual, the general layout of the Lindsaynova.com Website, Logos, Trademarks and web pages content are the property of Lindsaynova.com. Using this information with third parties or for financial gain without full permission of Lindsaynova.com is strictly prohibited.
- It may be necessary for us to review and revise these Terms and Conditions. Lindsaynova.com reserves the right to review and change these terms and conditions at any time. If revised, changes will be posted on the website.
- Lindsaynova.com reserves the right to alter the program or curriculum and to select staff from a pool of qualified teachers depending upon availability per training.
- Upon sending your payment, you fully and voluntarily agree to said Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that you have both read and fully comprehend the nature and consequences of the agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If you have not read, understood or do not agree to these terms and conditions do not proceed with your payment.
Code of Conduct:
- Lindsaynova.com strives to provide an environment conducive to learning, growth, and professionalism. Students are expected to behave courteously and respectfully, to observe Lindsaynova.com policies, and to devote themselves earnestly to their studies. The following may be grounds for disciplinary action and possible dismissal from the program and/or premises where the training, retreat, workshop or event are being held:
- Verbal or physical abuse of any person or conduct that threatens or endangers the health or safety of any person at Lindsaynova.com.
- Theft of Lindsaynova.com property or the property of any member of the Lindsaynova.com community at the premises.
- Wilful or reckless damage to Lindsaynova.com property or the property of a member of the Lindsaynova.com community.
- Obstruction or disruption of teaching or other components of the academic process.
- Failure to comply with Lindsaynova.com policy at any time.
- Possession or use of controlled substances, illegal drugs, or alcohol on Lindsaynova.com premises.
- Possession or use of any weapons on Lindsaynova.com premises.
- Harassment, Sexual or otherwise, or intimidation of any member of Lindsaynova.com community while on Lindsaynova.com premises. This includes any behavior that creates a hostile or offensive environment for any student, employee, or guest of Lindsaynova.com.
- The usage of gadgets during the classes to take pictures and Videos are allowed. The use of the smartphone, I-phone, I-pad, Tablet, Mobile, to browse the internet is forbidden during the classes.
- Being Absent to any of the sessions without the prior permission from the teachers. The course is intensive and all the sessions are mandatory. The Yoga Teacher Training Courses held by Lindsaynova.com are not a retreat, but an intensive learning program.