Discover the beauty of yin yoga and learn how to teach it to others.
Now more than ever you are needed to instill peace and calm in the world, and this begins with you.
Bask in this sacred global pause and find greater purpose as you dive into what is meaningful for you, and how you share this with the world.
June 4 - 25th, 2022
Join internationally acclaimed yoga instructor Lindsay Nova for a 25-hour live online Yin yoga teacher training during the month of June 2022 each Sunday afternoon Eastern time zone, from the comfort of your home!
Live classes will be held between Eastern Standard Time (time TBD) and replay will be available for those unable to attend the course live.
All classes will be held on Zoom. You will receive the link upon payment. The digital manual will be sent out 1 week prior to the start.
Class times are subject to change and may be adjusted according to the time zone of the group.
This virtual course is for all levels. The Yin yoga classes will be accessible to everyone, from beginner to advanced practitioners.
- 25 hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credit; 12 hours will be spent live together and the remaining will be spent as non-contact study and practice hours
- Daily yin yoga practices during the course with Lindsay Nova and guest teacher
- A digital PDF manual with all of the postures and yin yoga theory
- Methodology: Learn how to safely teach and sequence yin yoga poses
- Discussion on the principles of meridian theory and the 5 elements inspired by Traditional Chinese Medicine and Taoism
- The history of Yin yoga explained
- Anatomy of Yin yoga: Lessons on tension, compression, and fascia
- Practice teaching at home & in real-time interactive online
- All students must complete teaching a 1-hour practice class via video or live stream to receive the certificate and Yoga Alliance credit.
- Practice classes must be submitted or completed within 2 months
- Video replays and all slideshows will be available to all students within 48 hours of each day if you cannot make the live times
- BONUS: Learn Lindsay’s special signature sequences of Yin Flow and Yinyasa
- Opening Circle/Intention Setting/Group Connection
- Breathwork for Yin Yoga
- Journaling & Meditation
- Group tea time
- Closing sharing circle
- A special playlist for the course
- Discount code for future events and/or products
- FREE BONUS: A guided audio meditation for all students who register
What will we do during the course?
We will set out intentions together in our opening circle and enjoy guided yin yoga classes with lead instructor Lindsay Nova. Then we will break down all the postures, cover sequencing, theory, history, anatomy, and more in our interactive sessions.
Students will have the opportunity to ask questions in real-time.
There will be time for each student to practice teaching the group, supervised on Zoom, as well as non-contact time to pair up and practice teaching with other students.
The last two days will be dedicated to practice teaching. You will learn tips to infuse mindfulness, embodied breath, and health throughout your days with intention for greater purpose.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is it?
Eastern Standard Time TBD on each Sunday starting June 4th through June 25th 2022.
Times are subject to change and may be adjusted according to the time zone of the group.
I can’t attend the event live, can I still come?
YES! You are welcome to purchase for the recordings, although we will miss your presence live but understand things happen. The recordings will be sent within 48 hours of the event. You have 30 days from the last live session to complete the course material.
What materials do I need?
You need a device to view the event, your yoga mat, a notebook, a pen, your favorite tea and mug, water, and any sacred object(s) you wish to have nearby.
Yoga props such as blocks, a strap, and a bolster or arrange makeshift ones at home out of pillows and belts.
I’m new to yoga, is this for me?
This virtual course is for all levels! The Yin yoga classes will be accessible to everyone, beginner to advanced practitioners. You will receive a survey to complete after your payment is received.
I’m not interested in the certificate, can I just take the course for fun, relaxation, and my own interest?
Reserve your spot today
Don’t miss your chance to find greater purpose as you dive into Yin Yoga with me!