Discover the beauty of yin yoga and learn how to teach it to others.
Now more than ever you are needed to instill peace and calm in the world, and this begins with you.
Bask in this sacred global pause and find greater purpose as you dive into what is meaningful for you, and how you share this with the world.
Join internationally acclaimed yoga instructor Lindsay Nova for a 25-hour or 50-hour recorded self-paced online Yin yoga teacher training from the comfort of your home!
This virtual course is for all levels. The Yin yoga classes will be accessible to everyone, from beginner to advanced practitioners.
- 25 or 50 hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credit
- Daily yin yoga practices during the course with Lindsay Nova and guest teacher
- A digital PDF manual with all of the postures and yin yoga theory
- Methodology: Learn how to safely teach and sequence yin yoga poses
- Discussion on the principles of meridian theory and the 5 elements inspired by Traditional Chinese Medicine and Taoism
- The history of Yin yoga explained
- Anatomy of Yin yoga: Lessons on tension, compression, and fascia
- Practice teaching at home & in real-time interactive online
- All students must complete teaching a 1-hour practice class via video to receive the certificate and Yoga Alliance credit.
- There is no time limit on the course
- BONUS: Learn Lindsay’s special signature sequences of Yin Flow and Yinyasa
- Breathwork for Yin Yoga
- Journaling & Meditation
- Closing sharing circle
- A special playlist for the course
- Discount code for future events and/or product
- FREE BONUS: A guided audio meditation for all students who register
What will we do during the course?
Set out your intentions for joining the course and enjoy guided yin yoga classes with lead instructor Lindsay Nova. Then we will break down all the postures, and cover sequencing, theory, history, anatomy, and more in our interactive sessions.
Students will have the opportunity to ask questions via email [email protected]
You will learn tips to infuse mindfulness, embodied breath, and health throughout your days with intention for greater purpose.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is it?
It is online, completely online with an unlimited time limit and lifetime access
What materials do I need?
You need a device to view the event, your yoga mat, a notebook, a pen, your favorite tea and mug, water, and any sacred object(s) you wish to have nearby.
Yoga props such as blocks, a strap, and a bolster or arrange makeshift ones at home out of pillows and belts.
I’m new to yoga, is this for me?
This virtual course is for all levels! The Yin yoga classes will be accessible to everyone, beginner to advanced practitioners. You will receive a survey to complete after your payment is received.
I’m not interested in the certificate, can I just take the course for fun, relaxation, and my own interest?
Reserve your spot today
Don’t miss your chance to find greater purpose as you dive into Yin Yoga with me!