Get upside-down and change your life!
Learn aerial yoga with Lindsay Nova in the comfort of your own home!
Discover the Rising Wings Aerial Yoga method and how it can benefit your life.
Learn aerial yoga on your own time, at your own pace
- Learn the basics of aerial yoga, ground based and inversions
- Improve your strength & flexibility
- Find playfulness in the hammock
- Overcome limiting beliefs through aerial yoga
- Level 1 Manual E-Book Guide in PDF digital download
- Detailed video instruction of every foundational posture with voiceover
- A full 1-hour class you can follow along with
- Breakdown of pranayama & meditation
- Rigging & safety
- Lifetime access to the Rising Wings Aerial Yoga Group on Facebook.
- Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credit (Please inquire)
- Receive $100 discount on tuition for any in-person aerial yoga teacher training worldwide with Lindsay Nova of Rising Wings Aerial Yoga
- Level 2 Aerial Yoga Manual
- A bonus video library of basic poses and advanced flips & tricks postures
- 2 bonus class flows to practice along with!
Now only $199 USD
Frequently Asked Questions
When is it?
You can enroll at any time and complete the course at your home at studio at your own pace!
Is Rising Wings Aerial Yoga safe?
Any type of physical activity comes with its own risks and with that being said, by signing up for this course, you assume responsibility for yourself. Your hammock must be set up properly to avoid damage and promote safety. We recommend to always have a professional install your rigging.
It is recommended to avoid practicing alone and try a class in-person at your local studio before learning online to know your boundaries.
Before starting any new fitness regime, you can check with your physician to determine the appropriate fit if you have prior health issues or injuries.
However, the aerial yoga hammock is used as a prop and a support tool for many yoga poses and inversions which make it safe.
Remember to always take your time and never rush through anything, stay hydrated & get adequate rest between sessions!
What materials do I need?
I’m new to yoga, is this for me?
This virtual course is for all levels! The aerial yoga classes will be accessible to everyone, beginner to advanced practitioners.
I don't have upper body strength or flexibility, can I take the course?
Absolutely! You do not need to have a prior level of experience in aerial yoga. This is a foundational course to give you the basics of strength & flexibility using the aerial yoga hammock.
Get started today
Don’t miss your chance to learn aerial yoga with me!