50-Hour Divine Feminine
Aerial Yoga Teacher Training
June 22nd – 29th, 2019
Transform your life when you become an aerial yoga teacher!
Are you ready to get in touch with your inner Greek goddess?
Let’s embrace our inner wild woman together!
Learn to fly and teach aerial yoga in the stunning ancient land of Greece! Take flight into new realms of possibility in your body and mind through the practice of aerial yoga in our intimate, small-group healing environment.
The focus of this training will be based on how to create a safe container for women through aerial yoga. In our daily classes, we will move through sensual postures, breathwork exercises, and Goddess meditations designed to get you in touch with your inner feminine side. Today’s modern world is masculine driven and now it is OUR time to shine! Time for the women to rise!
You will also learn basic inversions and how to spot them in classes. Our training also has a focus on safety and proper rigging, which is essential when teaching aerial yoga.
Stretch deeper into yoga poses through the use of
Learn to Fly
Identify Your Purpose
A new pathway for your career as a
health and wellness practitioner.
and how you can use that to help others through daily aerial yoga methodology.
Up-Level Your Career
50 hours of Yoga Alliance
Continuing Education credit.
Safety and Rigging
a safe and FUN aerial yoga class!
Goddess Squad Photoshoot
What to expect
7 Days of Aerial Yoga Classes
A fun and supportive small-group environment!
50 hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credit
Skill level: Beginner/Intermediate
Customized Instruction For Every Student
What People Are Saying
Food & Lodging
- 8 days/7 nights accommodation in a luxurious elegant and modern villa overlooking the sea
- 3 amazing Mediterranean meals daily, including all of the local mouth-watering Greek delicacies!
- One massage
- Bottomless wine and drinking water
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Professional photoshoot to start your aerial yoga career
- Full day excursion to Athens for the Acropolis tour
- Enjoy the on-site swimming pool or hiking in surrounding area during free time
Save $300 with deposit by January 31, 2019! Space is limited.
Early Bird Registration
- Early Bird by January 31, 2019: Subtract $200 from the total if you make your deposit by January 31, 2019!
- Save an extra $100 when you register with a friend by February 28, 2019
- Deposit: $500, nonrefundable, nontransferable
- Remainder of balance due the first day of the course
**Payment plans available**
- Send your deposit to: paypal.me/lindsaynovaarts or inquire about other methods.
Experience in yoga, aerial, or fitness is beneficial. 200-hour yoga teaching certificate preferred but not required. All levels and abilities are welcome!
See you in Greece!
Ready to Learn to Fly?
Register today to reserve your spot, or hit me up with questions!