50-Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training Course
in Mysore, India
December 16-20th, 2020
at Kushi Yoga Foundation
Discover the beauty of yin yoga and learn how to teach it to others.
Now more than ever you are needed to instill peace and calm in the world, and this begins with you.
Bask in this sacred global pause and find greater purpose as you dive into what is meaningful for you, and how you share this with the world.
December 16-20th, 2020
Join internationally acclaimed yoga instructor Lindsay Nova for a 50-hour Yin yoga teacher training December 16-20th, 2020, at Kushi Yoga Foundation in Mysore, India!
Classes will be held between 10am-6pm.
The digital manual will be sent out 1 week prior to the start.
This in-person and socially distanced course is for all levels. The Yin yoga classes will be accessible to everyone, from beginner to advanced practitioners.
- 50 hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credit
- Daily yin yoga practices during the course with lead instructor Lindsay Nova, E-RYT 500 & YACEP
- A digital PDF manual with all of the postures and yin yoga theory
- Methodology: Learn how to safely teach and sequence yin yoga poses
- Discussion on the principles of meridian theory and the 5 elements inspired by Traditional Chinese Medicine and Taoism
- The history of Yin yoga explained
- Anatomy of Yin yoga: Lessons on tension, compression, and fascia
- Practice teaching the poses and sequences for yin yoga
- All students must complete a teaching practicum exam to receive the certificate
- BONUS: Learn Lindsay’s special signature sequences of Yin Flow and Yinyasa
- Opening Circle/Intention Setting/Group Connection
- Breathwork for Yin Yoga
- Journaling & Meditation
- Group tea time
- Closing sharing circle
- A special playlist for the course
- Discount code for future events and/or products
- FREE BONUS: A guided audio meditation for all students who register
$339 USD / Early bird $271 USD or 25k INR / Early Bird 20k INR
With Accommodation & Breakfast:
Dorm: 30k INR
Subtract 5k INR for early bird prices. Includes 5 nights accommodation (arrive December 15th and check out December 20th. Extra nights at your own expense).
There is a 4.5% service fee attached to this transaction. To avoid the fee, you can send your payment via PayPal as a gift here or through Venmo to @lindsaynova.
International bank transfer also available, inquire for details.
Please note all online payments are made in USD. Cash payments via Indian Rupees available upon request in-person; however, an deposit is required to hold your spot. All payments due upon arrival.
What will we do during the course?
We will set out intentions together in our opening circle and enjoy guided yin yoga classes with lead instructor Lindsay Nova during the first 3 days. Then we will break down all the postures, cover sequencing, theory, history, anatomy, and more in our interactive sessions.
Students will have the opportunity to ask questions in real-time.
There will be time for each student to practice teaching the group as well as time to pair up and practice teach with other students.
The last two days will be dedicated to practice teaching. You will learn tips to infuse mindfulness, embodied breath, and health throughout your days with intention for greater purpose.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is it?
December 16-20th in Mysore, India at Kushi Yoga Foundation from 10am-6pm daily with breaks
Is accommodation available?
YES! If you need accommodation, we will place you at the Roambay Hostel right next door and include breakfast for you! Please see pricing above which includes accommodation. It is comfortable dorm-style accommodation with air conditioning and hot water showers.
Click here to see more about the accommodation.
What materials do I need?
You need a device to view the event, your yoga mat, a notebook, a pen, your favorite tea and mug, water, and any sacred object(s) you wish to have nearby.
Yoga props such as blocks, a strap, and a bolster or arrange makeshift ones at home out of pillows and belts.
I’m new to yoga, is this for me?
This virtual course is for all levels! The Yin yoga classes will be accessible to everyone, beginner to advanced practitioners. You will receive a survey to complete after your payment is received.
I’m not interested in the certificate, can I just take the course for fun, relaxation, and my own interest?
Reserve your spot today
Don’t miss your chance to find greater purpose as you dive into Yin Yoga with me!