500-Hour Aerial Yoga Online Teacher Training
$99.00 – $1,999.00
Welcome to the Samanova Yoga and Rising Wings Aerial Yoga 500-Hour Teacher Training under the guidance of lead teacher Lindsay Nova E-RYT 500 with 15 years of teaching experience. This is a comprehensive program accredited by Yoga Alliance to register you at the 500-hour level as an RYT-500. The course is completely self-paced and online, with recordings and new content created every month with the opportunity for live calls, one-to-one support, and more!
The course includes:
- Access to the Rising Wings Aerial Yoga Foundations, Restorative, Advanced, and Core Pilates modules
- Access to the Samanova Yoga Online Studio with various classes in aerial, vinyasa, yin and more
- Philosophy and anatomy to complement your training and add in required hours
- Manuals for all aerial courses, yin, vinyasa, pranamaya, yoga nidra, and more
- Group Opening Ceremony June 1st on Zoom (time TBD based on group location)
- 2 new recorded aerial classes per month with option for live options depending on time zone (replays uploaded in Samanova Online Studio)
- Access to WhatsApp group for a supportive group environment
- Onboarding coaching call with lead instructor Lindsay Nova
- 18 months to complete the program for certification with Yoga Alliance
- Program is run between Teachable and Google Drive platforms. Each student will have folders to upload their homework assignments based on assigned checklist. Students must keep track of their hours in a spreadsheet.
- Students must submit all homework and video assignments by December 31st, 2023 to receive Yoga Alliance certificate
- For those who register by May 1st, a special aerial yoga workshop will be available in advance!