Vinyasa + Aerial Yoga Teacher Training
with Lindsay Nova at Talalla Retreat, Sri Lanka
May 1 – 22, 2019
Transform your life when you become a certified yoga teacher!
Are you ready for change?
I’m here to help you grow your wings!
Learn to fly and teach vinyasa and aerial yoga on the paradise island of Sri Lanka! Known as the teardrop of India, this part of the world is tucked away into a vibrant and bustling South Asian culture, the perfect backdrop for learning yoga.
Take flight into new realms of possibility in your body and mind through the practice of vinyasa and aerial yoga in our intimate, small-group healing environment. Spaces are limited to 15 students to ensure quality instruction. Join us at the peaceful Talalla Retreat center, just steps away from the ocean.
You will learn how to sequence a yoga class as well as history and philsophy. You will also learn basic inversions in aerial yogaand how to spot them in classes. Our training also has a focus on safety and proper rigging, which is essential when teaching aerial yoga!
Stretch deeper into yoga poses through the use of the yoga hammock and natural gravity. It is a fun and playful practice, sure to leave you energized and feeling good.
Learn to Fly
Advance Your Career
A new pathway for your career as a
health and wellness practitioner.
A deeper understanding of your body
and how you can use that to help others.
Up-level Your Career
200 hours of Yoga Alliance
Training + Certificate of Completion
Safety and Rigging
How to sequence, teach, and spot
a safe aerial yoga class
Relax & Learn
How to properly rig an aerial hammock.
Experience and share the therapeutic
benefits of aerial yoga for yourself!
What to expect
21 Nights Accommodation
at beautiful Talalla Retreat, complemented by daily classes in vinyasa, aerial yoga, philosophy, history, methodology, anatomy, rigging, business and more! There will be 1 day off per week.
A fun and supportive small-group environment!
And access to the members-only Facebook group for support after the training. We keep our training small to ensure every student receives the most attention possible.
Certificate of Completion
Plus daily breakfast and dinner, your yoga manual, an excursion to a sacred rock temple, and a gift bag.
Skill level: Beginner/Intermediate
What You Will Learn
- Breakdown of vinyasa and aerial yoga postures
- How to sequence a full yoga class
- Sanskrit and English yoga terminology defined
- Anatomy, Physiology, and Injury Prevention
- Energy Body & The Chakra System
- Mantra & Mudras
- Pranayama (Breathwork) and Meditation
- The Language of Yoga and how to speak effectively
- Hands-on adjustments for yoga postures
- Yoga History & Philsophy from a Vedantic perspective
- Living the Yoga Lifestyle
- Yogic Health Through Ayurveda
- Yoga Business & Marketing Strategy for New Teachers
Customized Instruction For Every Student
I’ll work with each of you during and after the training, to help you enjoy the experience and be able to share it with your own students.
What People Are Saying
“I completed my aerial teacher training with Lindsay in Sri Lanka in May and the overall experience was incredible. From the very beginning stages of planning the trip all the way through the end of the training program, she was there to help answer questions, give advice/ suggestions and share her knowledge and bright personality with us all. I would recommend working with her to anyone interested in aerial yoga. She creates a very safe, supportive and fun learning environment for her students!”Meghan Dwyer
Food & Lodging
- Eco-chic lodging steps from the ocean
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Filtered water, tea, and coffee
- Airport shuttle at the designated time
- Excursion to a sacred rock temple
- Access to the swimming pool and spa (extra charge)
$3799 $3599 (1 left)
$2799 $2599 (3 beds left)
$2599 $2399 (2 beds left)
Big House Single
$3199 $2999 (1 left)
Please inquire for more housing options.
Save $500 with deposit by January 31st, 2019!
7-8am Meditation & Pranyama
8-9:30am Vinyasa or Aerial Yoga Class
11:00-13:00 Lecture (Anatomy, history, etc.)
13:00-15:00 Lunch/Free Time to enjoy the pool and relax
15:00-17:30 Asana Lab or Workshop
17:30- 18:30 Practice Teaching
Evening activity after dinner 3x/week (kirtan or movie)
You will be required to read the Bhagavad Gita before arrival for discussion during the lecture classes. These hours will count toward your certificate.
For a list of what’s not included, please click here.
Early Bird Registration
- Early Bird by February 28, 2019: Subtract $500 from the total if you make your deposit by February 28, 2019! Prices listed above are discounted.
- Deposit: $499, nonrefundable, nontransferable
- Remainder of balance due 30 days prior to start of course.
**Payment plans available**
- Send your deposit to: paypal.me/lindsaynovaarts or inquire about other methods.
Travel insurance is always recommended.
Experience in yoga, aerial, or fitness is beneficial.
Please note that you will be required to teach a 1-hour class at the end of the course to receive your certificate.
If you have any questions, send me a private message or set up a free call with me at setmore.lindsaynova.com.
Ready to Learn to Fly?
Register today to reserve your spot, or hit me up with questions!