Aerial Yoga Teacher Training
September 26 – October 1, 2018
Transform your life when you become an aerial yoga teacher!
Are you ready for change, sister?
I’m here to help you grow your wings!
Learn to fly and teach aerial yoga on the paradise island of Koh Phangan, Thailand! Take flight into new realms of possibility in your body and mind through the practice of aerial yoga in our intimate, small-group healing environment.
You will learn basic inversions and how to spot them in classes. Our training also has a focus on safety and proper rigging, which is essential when teaching aerial yoga!
Stretch deeper into yoga poses through the use of the yoga swing and natural gravity. It is a fun and playful practice, sure to leave you energized and feeling good.
Learn to Fly
Advance Your Career
health and wellness practitioner.
and how you can use that to help others.
Up-level Your Career
Continuing Education credit.
Safety and Rigging
a safe aerial yoga class
Relax & Learn
benefits of aerial yoga for yourself!
What to expect
6 Days of Classes
A fun and supportive small-group environment!
40 hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credit
Skill level: Beginner/Intermediate
Customized Instruction For Every Student
What People Are Saying
Food & Lodging
- Superior, air-conditioned accommodation for 5 nights
- 3 amazing vegan buffet meals daily
- Herbal teas and filtered water
- Pick up from and to Koh Phangan ferry port
- Tropical welcome drink upon arrival
- Access to the swimming pool and herbal steam sauna
Shared Room: $1199/person (2 people sharing)
Private Room: $1999/person (single person)
Aerial Hammock Upgrade: Add $199 to your total price (optional)
Early Bird Registration
- Early Bird by August 1, 2018: Subtract $200 from the total if you make your deposit by August 1, 2018!
- Deposit: $299, nonrefundable, nontransferable
- Remainder of balance due the first day of the course
**Payment plans available**
- Send your deposit to: paypal.me/lindsaynovaarts or inquire about other methods.
200-hour yoga teaching certificate preferred but not required. Experience in yoga, aerial, or fitness is beneficial.
Please note that you will be required to write a 500-word essay – due within 1-month of the ending date – to receive the full certification and register with Yoga Alliance.
If you have any questions, send me a private message or set up a free call with me at setmore.lindsaynova.com.
Ready to Learn to Fly?
Register today to reserve your spot, or hit me up with questions!