50-Hour Aerial Yoga Teacher Training with Lindsay Nova in Sri Lanka
May 20-26, 2018
- 6 days of classes, instruction, aerial yoga teaching methodology, sequencing, rigging, spotting and safety as well as business marketing to uplevel your career as a yoga, fitness and movement instructor/health coach
- Daily aerial yoga classes in different styles (general aerial yoga, core aerial, restorative, etc.)
- A manual with 75+ aerial yoga poses and how to sequence them for your classes
- Access to the members-only Facebook group for support after the training
- A fun and supportive group environment!
- Free 30-minute reiki treatment with Lindsay
- 50 hours of continuing education credit through Yoga Alliance
Skill level: beginner/intermediate
Learn to fly and teach aerial yoga in paradise under the swaying palm trees of Sri Lanka! Take flight into new realms of possibility in your body and mind through the practice of aerial yoga. When you become an aerial yoga teacher, you enable others to deepen their own yoga practice.
You will learn basic inversions by going upside-down and how to spot them in classes. Stretch deeper into yoga poses through the use of the yoga swing and natural gravity. It is a fun and playful practice, sure to leave you energized and feeling good. Spread the aerial yoga love when you become an aerial yoga teacher!
Aerial yoga is a form of inversion therapy which helps decompress the spine. It’s also an all-natural mood booster! Not to mention, you can become strong like someone who trains in the circus.
Lindsay Nova is a traveling yogini, healer, and performance artist. She has taught on 200-hour teacher trainings in Thailand and India and is excited to share her aerial yoga curriculum with you! This program is a culmination of her background in dance, yoga, and circus arts after teaching movements arts for the past 10 years.
What you will gain from this course:
- A new pathway for your career as a health and wellness practitioner
- A deeper understanding of your body and how you can use that to help others
- How to sequence, teach, and spot a safe aerial yoga class
- How to properly rig an aerial hammock
- The therapeutic benefits of aerial yoga
Sample Daily Schedule:
8am-9:15am Aerial Yoga Class
11am-1:30pm Aerial Posture Clinic
3pm-5pm Teaching Methodology, Rigging, Etc
5pm- 6:15pm Evening aerial class
Schedule subject to change!
Deposit: $299, nonrefundable, nontransferable
Remainder due upon arrival
Sign up with a friend and you both receive $50 off
**Payment plans available**
Send your deposit to: paypal.me/lindsaynovaarts or inquire for other methods.
For details on accommodation, meals, and transportation to Talalla Retreat, please click here.
Enjoy this training right on the beach!
Travel insurance always recommended.
200-hour yoga teaching certificate preferred but not required. Experience in yoga or aerial is beneficial. If you have any questions, send me a private message or set up a free call with me at setmore.lindsaynova.com.