30-Hour Aerial Yoga Teacher Training
with Lindsay Nova in Bali, Indonesia
December 8 – 12th, 2019
Transform your life when you become an aerial yoga teacher!
Are you ready for change?
I’m here to help you grow your wings!
Learn to fly and teach aerial yoga in the surf paradise of Canggu, Bali! Take flight into new realms of possibility in your body and mind through the practice of aerial yoga in our intimate, small-group healing environment.
The focus of this training will be based on how to create a safe and fun class container through aerial yoga. In our daily classes, we will move through sensual postures, breathwork exercises, and meditations designed to get you in touch with your inner child and move through limiting beliefs. Today’s modern world often feels so rushed and now it is YOUR time to fly & shine!
You will learn basic inversions and how to spot them in classes. Our training also has a focus on safety and proper rigging, which is essential when teaching aerial yoga!
Stretch deeper into yoga poses through the use of the yoga swing and natural gravity. It is a fun and playful practice, sure to leave you energized and feeling good.
Learn to Fly
Identify Your Purpose
health and wellness practitioner.
A deeper understanding of your body
and how you can use that to help others through daily aerial yoga methodology.
Up-level Your Career
30 hours of Yoga Alliance
Continuing Education credit.
Improve Your Inversions
Overcome fears both physical and mental through the practice of inversions under the expert guidance of Lindsay
In a beautiful international destination with an ocean-view rooftop aerial yoga shala!
Relax & Learn
Enjoy a massage, swim in the pool, or go for a surf during your spare time!
What to expect
5 Days of Classes
A fun and supportive small-group environment!
30 hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credit
Skill level: Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced
Customized Instruction For Every Student
What People Are Saying
Food & Lodging
- 5 days/4 nights on-site at Udara for the duration of stay in beautiful air-conditioned rooms with en-suite bathrooms & hot water
- Delicious & healthy breakfast & dinner daily from the organic ocean restaurant
- Free filtered water- please bring your reusable bottle!
- One 1-hour massage
- Use of 2 swimming pools, sauna, herbal steam room, cold plunge, and meditation cave
- Fly into Denpasar, Bali (DPS) and arrange for transport to Udara via taxi. Please inquire for private pickup.
- Free WiFi throughout the resort
- Can join additional yoga classes at Udara for free during stay
- Explore the surf culture of Canggu in your spare time!
Double/Shared: $1200 / per person (2 people sharing – 6 available)
Single: $1500 / per person (1 person – 4 available)
Save $200 with your deposit by August 15th, 2019! Space is limited.
Early Bird Registration
- Early Bird rates available
- Remainder of balance due the first day of the course
**Payment plans available**
- Send your deposit to: paypal.me/lindsaynovaarts or inquire about other methods.
Travel insurance is always recommended.
200-hour yoga teaching certificate preferred but not required. Experience in yoga, aerial, or fitness is beneficial.
If you have any questions, send me a private message or set up a free call with me at setmore.lindsaynova.com.
Ready to Learn to Fly?
Register today to reserve your silk hammock, or hit me up with questions!